Monday, June 2, 2014

May 31 Day 15 Wrangell to Sitka 55F

Same old, same old, ferry time.  Here I am and here they are, for 16 hours with only one potty break!
 

Hello Sitka!
Our campsite in Sitka, our view, and the creek running thru it.  Yep, the water is just as tasty here.

Twice a day this spot will be covered with water.  The high tide is about 20 feet higher than low tide.  I certainly don't want to be here then!  I'm a little scared of deep water...not much of a swimmer,  I leave that up to the crazy Labradors.  
Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jack and other pooches! Looks like another beautiful area. Love reading your blogs. Grandma Steiner is with us at Big Sky and she is really enjoying them also. BTW, Sherry has been trying to comment but can't seem to get it to work-of course she's not as bright as I am :)

    ReplyDelete