Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 24, Day 39 Homer 50's

For all you non-believers, my subtle way of proving I can read, and am the true author of this blog.
                                                      Sorry if I offend anyone.

And as you can see I'm busy doing today's blog.  Betcha didn't know I type it with my nose.  My paws are a little too big for Chuck's computer.  Notice our gorgeous scenery out our back window.  


This morning we captured this picture of a very distant volcano, Mt. Augustine, erupted in 2006, but that's really a fortuitiously-placed cloud above it.

Homer spit in the background---the 2nd longest spit in the world, 8 miles.


A triple glacier seen from the top of a bluff in Homer

Roasting marshmallows.   I'm in the camper because I didn't like the crackling and popping noise of the fire.

Dorothy eating her 10th marshmallow! (Just kidding.)  And, yes, it's night time.  Sunset is around 11:30 PM.  It doesn't get dark here at this time of the year.


Lupine at our campground.  This picture was taken after 10:PM tonight.



Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos! Always knew you were the one doing the blog, Jack. Lana doesn't have that extensive of a vocabulary :) Where is the chocolate and graham crackers for those marshmallows? I would imagine you are going to start winding back pretty soon? Take care and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete