Sunday, June 22, 2014

June 19, Day 34, Seward 50's and some rain.

Seward, named after the Sec. of State who was instrumental in buying Alaska from Russia for a pittance.  Also the beginning of the Iditarod Trail, not to be confused with the beginning of the Iditarod Race which begins in Anchorage and ends in Nome.


Lana has a warped sense of humor----do I really look like an Alaskan Husky just because I'm standing in front of this ridiculous sled?

The library in Seward.  The glass tiles show colors of every hue of the blue skies and the sea.  Really beautiful!


Lana in the library checking over my blog to make sure I spelled every thing correctly (and I did!).  Notice the view out the window?

The next blog is the marine life excursion Lana and Chuck took out of Seward.  Again lots to see.
Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack






1 comment:

  1. No you don't look like a Siberian Husky, but what the heck, play along. What a beautiful library.

    ReplyDelete