Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 30 Day 14 Wrangell 58F

To day I hiked Volunteer Park, a very boggy area, where I learned about the trees, bushes, and grasses.
We were walking around the harbor and saw this ship.  I'm not sure many of you know this but Lana's nickname for me is Jacka Boy and so naturally she thought this was an interesting name, although Jessi's nickname is really Jezabel.
We were invited by some of the locals to a crab feed.  They taught Lana and Chuck how to "shake" crab. They ate a lot of crab and brought some home for me!
After my belly was full I decided on a snooze.
Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day-that crab looks so good! How come Lana always makes friends with people with food? Looks like you're having quite a good time Jack, Hope Lana and Chuck and the gang are as well. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete