Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 17, Day 31, Tok to Palmer Low 60's

The drive to Palmer was spectacular, probably the best so far.  I don't know how many times Lana and Chuck dragged me out of the truck to pose for a picture but as long as I could get down and explore I tolerated it.  In case you didn't know l don't really like my picture taken.  I'm a little paranoid about all those little gadgets that make funny noises, even the little click bothers me.  Other than that I'm a pretty likable guy.  Just ask Grandma Steiner if you don't believe me.  Some of the views....




Metanuska Glacier, 27 miles long and 4 miles wide.  Moves about one foot a day.

The moose we watched from the Alaskan Highway between Tok and Palmer.

Me and my best pal. Doesn't the back ground look like a painting?

Another great experience!
Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment