Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 9, Day 23, Juneau

Well, I had a rude awakening this morning!  Mike called us and told us to look out our window.  These are the shots he got.  When we checked in to our campground Lana asked about bear activity and was told so far they haven't seen any, but.......

 In the afternoon we went to a place called Sandy beach, and for awhile I thought I was on Cannon Beach.  I love Cannon Beach!  That's in Oregon where Lana and Chuck would take Benny and me so we could run and play.  I sure miss Benny---he could run a lot faster and longer than Lana.  But after bugging her to play, she was a good sport and tried her best to take Benny's place and run with me.

Lana saw this boat and thought it might be one of her Dad's old boats.  I doubt it, though.
You can kind of make out the motor in this picture.
I think this beach was the unofficial dog park because I met some friends.  They sure grow them big in Alaska!

Keep your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack

2 comments:

  1. Those dogs look almost as large as the bears-but don't get them confused and try to pet a bear. I can't believe all the bear sightings. I'm sure that beach run was fun for you Jack. BTW-several family members have been trying to post and are unable to do it. We are all enjoying your blog, though, so keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is from Jody and Sherry. They are really enjoying this blog-keep them coming. They have not been able to post-they've tried. Guess I'm smarter than both of them :)

    ReplyDelete