Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22, Day 5. Frasier Lake to Hazelton, 200 miles, 18 degrees Celsius

Another day of magnificent scenery.  I didn't know BC was so beautiful.  We arrived at our campsite in the middle of the afternoon, with plenty of time to look around.
 Checked out the Skeena river and got another cold, very cold drink of water.
Like I said, beautiful scenery, and the mountains behind me weren't too bad either.
View from our campground. Nice.

Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack (and BTW Wanda, 18 C is 64 F) :)

1 comment:

  1. 64.4 degrees, that's a nice temperature for you furry pooches. What are you doing for eats-actually not you Jack, I know what you eat-but your parents. Once again, the sights are beautiful. I bet there are some wonderful smells too. Tell Lana and Chuck we will be seeing Jessi and Jon tonight. Take care and have another great day.

    ReplyDelete