Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 25, Day 8. Ketchikan 59F

Lana, Chuck, Dorothy, and Mike had lunch at Annebelle's and then did a little shopping while I waited in the truck---I'm sure I dozed off a few times but that's a whole lot better than going shopping.  I think the guys agreed with me. The rest of the afternoon was spend walking around Ketchikan.  I'm not too sure about this 12,000 year old mammoth tusk--kind of scary.
Chuck and I with the Ketchikan River in the background.
 This salmon was huge and made of glass tiles, quite spectacular!
A selfie while Chuck, Dorothy, and Mike were in the Totem Museum---I'm not much of a museum enthusiast.
A view this evening from our campsite.
Another great day!
Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos Jack. Collin is now following your blog-we really enjoy it. You are a much better writer than Lana and Chuck. Are you going to be affected by the fires in Alaska at all?

    ReplyDelete