Friday, May 23, 2014

May 23, Day 6, Hazelton to Prince Rupert, 183 miles, 14C or 57F

My time for blogging is very limited so will not be including any pictures, although I have many I would like you to see.  At some point I will post them.  We board the ferry early this morning, about 3:00 AM.   I have to stay in the pickup while Lana and Chuck are upstairs on the main level of the ferry.   That's okay though, because I love being in the pickup and I'll just sleep anyway.  They said they'll be back to get me at approximately 10:30 AM.  They'll then let me know what went on upstairs and then I can let you know.  I just hope I can hold it that long (if you know what I mean).
Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin',
Jack
PS. There is a way you can add comments, questions, suggestions on the blog page but I haven't figured it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment