Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21, Day 4. Williams Lake to Piper's Glen Resort at Fraser Lake, 235 miles.

It's another great day!  Not only did I smell the flowers I rolled in them.  Now that's really getting into enjoying the moment.  Lana kind of spoiled things by telling me they're really weeds.  But what the heck, it was fun anyway




After this awesome experience I took Lana to wake up some of the horses---there were so many but these  were my favorites.  Lana picked grass and fed them but I was too busy smelling their doo doo.




After breakfast we got in the truck and headed northwest.  After that I lost track of time because I fell asleep but Chuck and Lana said the scenery was beautiful, almost as green as Wisconsin, although
with lots of mountains.  We arrived at this place around 5:00 PM, it was kind of cloudy but the sun did peek through once in a while.  I'm hoping when I get up in the morning the sun will be shining again.  (Kind of a good impression of the bear, don't you think?)

Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin',
Jack

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks Jack for posting the miles. Wow, horses at your campsite-pretty cool. Another thing you could add to your posts is the temperature. Have a great day of travels, and try and stay awake and enjoy the scenery, Jack.

    ReplyDelete