Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4, Day 49, Whitehorse Canada, Rain

Happy 4th of July!  Imagine, the 4th and absolutely no fireworks.  I mentioned to Lana that we should spend every 4th of July in Canada but she said that would be unpatriotic.  Next best thing would be to leave all fireworks to professionals, but probably not in my lifetime. Not wanting to seem unpatriotic Sammy and I posed for a few shots---Lana up to her dorky ideas.
I'm not sure why Sammy is making that strange face.  Maybe he's just trying to spoil my picture.


BTW, this is what I have to contend with.  Every other night Lana and Chuck go over to Sammy's place to eat supper.  Sammy always sits next to Lana and helps her clean her plate.  He thinks he's so cute.  Lana says I'm just jealous.

We'll be at this campground for another two nights before we hit the road again.

Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack



1 comment:

  1. Cute-they look a little like Sophie does when I put a hat on her-they must love it too.

    ReplyDelete