Monday, July 14, 2014

July 10, 11, Day 56, 57 Jasper, Hot.


People, people, every where, not an animal in sight!  Well, except for 2 fat elk, right in Jasper.



Just when you think you've seen everything, then you come to Meligne  Canyon.



Athabasca Falls

Another heart to heart.


Lana and I watched this spider spin this web.  Took her (or him) about 40 minutes.  Reminded me of a saying:  "I discovered the secret of the sea in meditation upon a dewdrop."
 I'm just a dog,  so of course, I can't remember the author.  But to was neat to see how she did it.


Just enjoying life with our good friend Dorothy


BTW, didn't I tell you I don't like fires?  Lana put me back in the trailer, thank you.


Hold your tail high and keep it a waggin'
Jack

1 comment:

  1. Again such beautiful country! Soon you will be back home.

    ReplyDelete